OLD SCOTCH FOOTBALL CLUB
- Old site that had poor navigation and a poor mobile version, was hard to update and required outside assistance
- The majority of traffic left the OSFC site to be redirected to the VAFA site for fixtures, ladders and results.
- Disgruntled sponsors due to the lack of exposure and the VAFA site had competitive sponsors/advertisers
- Had multiple service providers (total of 4) to manage, all of whom had disparate systems, not fully integrated into the website
- Design and build a new website with superior navigation whereby each team has its own purpose built page with content specific to that team.
- Embed all key features such as fixtures, ladders, latest results and match reports keeping all traffic within the site meaning significantly better exposure for sponsors.
- Created a range of advertising inventory to allow OSFC to not only increase exposure for sponsors but also monetise its on-line environment.
- Developed an integrated E-Commerce solution that enabled the club to sell, subs, merchandise, memberships and events on the website.
“For the first time, we had a company who wanted to willingly work with us to solve the many issues our current website had. Consportium have delivered an amazing on-line experience for all our stakeholders and enabled the club to finally be able to monetise our membership and supporter base”
“Consportium were also able to deliver a range of additional features such as a Business Directory, Jobs Board and an interactive on-line volunteer roster system. I cannot recommend Consportium highly enough to any club looking to greatly improve their on-line presence”
President – OSFC